It's no secret that the 41mm varieties (GMT, Black Bay, etc) have a bracelet that most collectors cannot get on board with. Unless you were blessed with a certain uncommon wrist size, it's really hard to get the perfect fit. Or the stock bracelet for the Black Bay has rivets that a lot of guys just don't like. I have heard from many of my nephews that this is an important project to get behind. So, I bought one myself and, yep, they were right. Such a great watch that was begging for some alternatives. I decided to take my best-selling US1450 and adapt it to the line of Tudor 41mm watches, which is what I present to you here.
Designed to fit: Tudor 41mm Models (Black Bay, GMT, Chronograph)
One bracelet, one pair of solid end-links, one pair of 1.8mm spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 22mm to 18mm
- Length (mm) : 180mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 135mm
- Buckle : Stainless Steel Milled Clasp
- Thickness: 3.8mm/3.1mm/2.6mm (They are varied as they taper)
- Net Weight: 70 grams
- Finish: Brushed metal
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style: Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type: 6 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links including end links