Without question the Z199 solid link bracelet was the best bracelet Seiko ever produced. It originally came on their 7548 Quartz diver, and if you can find one today, buy it! They often sell in excess of $200. I decided to make my own version, holding to the specs as closely as possible. I have had more inquiries about this bracelet than any other project to date. I know once these are listed they are going to help many guys fill out their collection with adding the proper bracelet.
It tapers from 22mm to 16mm and has 8 removable links (screws like the original). It is a solid link bracelet with standard (hollow) end-links. The bracelet is the same for both versions, so if you want you can order an additional set of end-links for the pair your bracelet didn't come with. You can find that under Accessories.
Designed to fit : Seiko Divers 6309-704x and 6306-700x, SRP77x, SKX007, SKX009, 7548-700x, 7002-700x, SRPA21
One bracelet, one pair of end-links, one pair of 2.5mm spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 22mm / 16mm
- Length (mm) : 180mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : 316L Stainless Steel 16mm Pressure Clasp
- Thickness (mm) : 4.0mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 60 gram
- Finish: Brushed metal
- Spring bar diameter: 2.5mm
- Lug end style : Standard Curved End
- Adjustment type : 7 removable links-- screw type adjustment
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links except end links