Here is a bracelet that can do with just about any vintage Seiko. I am not sure of the correct name, but I am calling it the Wide-Link Bracelet. It is hard to determine how many models were originally paired with this bracelet.
So far, I've been able to confirm this bracelet will work on:
- And probably many more!
I have this available in 18mm and 19mm. It measures approximately 21mm at it's thickest point, and 16mm near the clasp. It is surprisingly light just as the original, but is solid link and not folded metal. It has 8 removable links and 6 holes for micro-adjustments.
One bracelet, and one pair of spring bars.
- Bracelet to Buckle: 21mm to 16mm
- Length: 180 mm
- Min length after adjusted: 100mm
- Buckle style: Pressure clasp
- Thickness: 2.8mm
- Net Weight: 56 grams
- Finish: Brushed Metal
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style: Straight End
- Adjustment type: 8 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links