Without a doubt the most requested non-Seiko product I have ever been petitioned to make has been a bracelet for the Black Bay 58. It's no secret that the BB58 has a bracelet that most collectors cannot get on board with. Whether it's the riveted links or the inability to get the perfect fit, I have heard from many of my nephews that this is an important project to get behind. So, I bought one myself and, yep, they were right. Such a great watch that was begging for a great bracelet. I decided to take my best-selling US1450 and adapt it to the BB58, and this is what I present to you here.
One bracelet, one pair of solid end-links, one pair of 1.8mm spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm to 16mm
- Length (mm) : 180mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 135mm
- Buckle : Stainless Steel Vintage Pressure Clasp
- Thickness: 3.8mm/3.1mm/2.6mm (They are varied as they taper)
- Net Weight: 60 grams
- Finish: Brushed metal
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style: Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type: 6 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links including end links
- Designed to fit: Tudor Black Bay 58 (79030N)
[If you want to buy the end-links only, they can be found under Accessories > Omega end-links]