It's been called the "Holy Grail" of all Speedmaster bracelets, and once you try it on you understand why. Not only are they hard to find, but if you do find one you will have to cough up 1/2 the price of what you paid for the watch to buy it. Can a bracelet really be that great? I'm here to tell you, yes!
When I began researching the best vintage Speedmaster bracelets, I knew the 1450 would have to be made. So few collectors have them, and everybody wants one. So I bring to you my offering of the US1450.
In appearance it looks similar to the US1171, but with a few important differences: First, the US1450 has solid end-links, which adds a little more weight, but is not over-the-top heavy like the modern, OEM releases. Secondly, the size of the links become progressively larger from the clasp to the case. This makes for a more comfortable fit that is hard to describe. Finally, I improved upon the clasp by not only adding my logo which is more in the classic Omega style, but made it so it has a more secure "snap" when closed.
Designed to fit: Omega Speedmaster FOIS in 19mm, Standard Moonwatch in 20mm
[PLEASE NOTE: The US1450 will not fit the new Speedmaster 3861.]
One bracelet, one pair of solid end-links, one pair of 1.8mm spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm to 16mm (FOIS is 19mm to 16mm)
- Length (mm) : 180mm
- Min length after adjusted : 135mm
- Buckle : Stainless Steel Vintage Pressure Clasp
- Thickness: 3.8mm/3.1mm/2.6mm (They are varied as they taper)
- Net Weight: 60 grams
- Finish: Brushed metal
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style: Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type: 6 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links including end links