The most sought after bracelet by vintage Speedmaster collectors is undoubtedly the 1450. It's been called the "Holy Grail" of all Omega bracelets, and once you try it on you understand why. And of course we all know that I made the US1450 so that no one has to go into debt to own one.
But what if it also looks amazing on the Seamaster!? Well, it does!! I introduce to you the US1450 for the modern Seamaster. It was made to fit the latest release (date-window 6:00) and if it fits any others beyond that, it's news to me. If I hear anything I will be sure to update this listing. Take a look at the pictures and decide for yourself. Is this awesome or what?
Designed to fit: Omega Seamaster 184.108.40.206.04.001
One bracelet, one pair of solid end-links, one pair of 1.8mm spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm to 16mm
- Length: 180mm
- Min length after adjusted: 135mm
- Buckle: Stainless Steel Vintage Pressure Clasp
- Thickness: 3.8mm/3.1mm/2.6mm (They are varied as they taper)
- Net Weight: 60 grams
- Finish: Brushed metal
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style: Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type: 6 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links including end links