Introduced in 1988, the Speedmaster Reduced was sold as the smaller and less-expensive version of the classic Speedmaster. What makes it stand out among Omega enthusiasts is its reduction in size (hence the name). What's been lacking during its two-decade-long production run have been bracelet options.
In July of 2020 when everyone was gushing that their favorite Uncle released 3 classic designs for the Speedmaster community, Reduced fans felt left out. Well boys, now's your time to shine! Introducing one of three new styles: the US1171 President.
Designed to fit: 18mm Omega Speedmaster Reduced models; 3510.50.00; 3539.50.00, and maybe others?
One bracelet, one pair of end-links, one pair of 1.8mm spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 18mm to 16mm
- Length (mm) : 170mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 115mm
- Buckle : Stamped 316L Stainless Steel Pressure Clasp
- Thickness (mm) : 3mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 50
- Finish: All Brushed
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style : Standard (Hollow) Curved End
- Adjustment type : Pins
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (standard end links)