Ever since the mid-1990s, Sinn has made an indelible mark on the watch market (and many of our wallets!) by producing the 356 Flieger (Pilot) chronograph. Available in various dial colors, including the stunning copper variety, this is a style that tends to be appreciated by the whole spectrum of collectors.
I personally fell in love with this watch by stumbling across pictures online and was even more impressed when I saw it in person. A really stunning timepiece that deserves it's own line of bracelets here at Uncle Seiko. Since these bracelets are a brushed finish they will be a better match with the SA versions of the watch, rather than the original, bead-blasted releases.
One bracelet, one pair of end-links, one pair of 1.5mm spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm / 16mm
- Length: 180mm
- Min length after adjusted : 110mm
- Buckle: Milled 316L Stainless Steel 16mm
- Thickness: 4 mm
- Net Weight: 60 grams
- Finish: Brushed metal/Polished sides
- Spring bar diameter: 1.5 mm
- Lug end style : Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type : 6 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (solid end links)
Designed to fit: Sinn 356 Flieger, Sinn 356 Flieger ii, also fits the Sinn 556 models as well.