When I released the various options for the Omega Speedmaster, some of my nephews began to make a slight modification to theirs to wear it on their Seamasters. Since so many guys were doing it, I thought, I better make a page for it so I won't have to answer so many emails each day! This is that page.
It is not a direct fit so you will have to make a slight modification by bending open the tabs on the underside of the end-links to fit the larger case. It's a super simple adjustment, but just for clarity's sake I had a friend make a short video to show you how.
What's included: One bracelet, one pair of end-links (without modification), one pair of spring bars.
(Approximate stats for all versions)
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm to 16mm
- Length (mm) : 180mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : Stamped 316L Stainless Steel Pressure Clasp
- Thickness (mm) : 3mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 56
- Finish: Varies depending on which bracelet
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style : Standard (Hollow) Curved End
- Adjustment type : Pins
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (standard end links)
- Designed to fit : 20mm Speedmaster, Seamaster 300m with modification