When I released the various options for the Omega Speedmaster, some of my nephews began to make a slight modification to theirs to wear it on their Seamasters. Since so many guys were doing it, I thought, I better make a page for it so I won't have to answer so many emails each day! This is that page.
It is not a direct fit so you will have to make a slight modification by bending open the tabs on the underside of the end-links to fit the larger case. It's a super simple adjustment, but just for clarity's sake I had a friend make a short video to show you how.
Designed to fit : 20mm Omega Speedmaster, Seamaster 300m with modification
If you are looking for the Flat Link (US1035) you can find it here.
If you are looking for the Holzer you can find it here.
One bracelet, one pair of end-links (without modification), one pair of spring bars.
(Approximate stats for all versions)
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm to 16mm
- Length (mm) : 180mm
- Min length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : Stamped 316L Stainless Steel Pressure Clasp
- Thickness (mm) : 3mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 56
- Finish: Varies depending on which bracelet
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style : Standard (Hollow) Curved End
- Adjustment type : Pins
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (standard end links)