This is my new "railroad" bracelet for the 6139-6010, 6012 Seiko Chronograph. Made to specs, it is an upgrade from the folded metal version that originally came with these watches. I also improved the end-link, as the original sits very low between the lugs, which I always thought looked strange. It is hollow like the original, and not solid like the rest of the bracelet.
It has 4 removable links and many micro-adjustments in the buckle. Extra links are available for $5. Purchase includes a pair of 19mm spring bars. Light and comfortable, with brushed and polished metal, a great way to complement your classic Seiko chronograph!
- Lug width to Buckle: 19mm / 16mm
- Length closed (mm) : 170mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : 316L Stainless Steel Pressure Clasp
- Thickness (mm) : 2.40mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 50gram
- Finish: Brushed/Polished metal
- Spring bar diameter: 1.78mm
- Lug end style : Hollow Curved End
- Adjustment type : 4 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, includes end links
- Designed to fit : Seiko Chronographs 6139-6010, 6139-6012, 6139-6105, 6139-6019 (and also fits the 6458-6020 Quartz Diver)