NOW WITH SOLID END-LINKS!
While a lot of guys love the Seiko Alpinist, the variety of strap options have been lacking. I know this because so many of my nephews have emailed me to ask why I didn't make a bracelet for it? Well, here you go. So you can stop emailing me now ;)
Introducing the President bracelet for the SARB017 (and upcoming releases) and I must say it looks amazing! Stats are below.
One bracelet, one pair of end-links, two pairs of spring bars. One pair is 1.78mm and the other 1.5mm. The thinner pair are included for tolerance issues in case the thicker pair does not work.
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm / 16mm
- Length (mm) : 180mm
- Min length after adjusted : 110mm
- Buckle : Stamped 316L Stainless Steel 16mm Flip-Lock Pressure Clasp
- Thickness (mm) : 4mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 60grams
- Finish: Brushed metal/Polished sides
- Spring bar diameter: 1.78mm (and 1.5mm as backup)
- Lug end style : Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type : 6 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (solid end links)
Designed to fit the Seiko Alpinist (SARB017), the new 2020 Alpinist models and the "Baby" Alpinist.
Our customers have also reported that this bracelet will fit a few others models. While I can't personally guarantee this, my nephews are a smart bunch.
- Hamilton Khaki King
- Sinn 356
- Smiths Everest 36mm
- Helson Sharkmaster 300