One of my all-time favorite watches is the 176.007. When I saw this model many years ago it was love at first sight. The first one I bought had the original bracelet, but it was a disaster. The end-links weren't a great fit at all, and after looking through scores of images online, it seems that they were never a great fit! I decided I was going to make a bracelet for this model and quickly got to work.
I soon discovered that because of the truncated lugs and difficult hole placement, this was going to be a challenge. After a few months of struggling to get the right fit with standard end-links, I decided to try my hand at solid ones. This too proved to be a challenge, and what I present to you is my best shot at a bracelet for this model that wasn't really designed well for a bracelet to begin with.
Please note: The bracelet cannot be sized for a wrist smaller than 6.5 inches (16.5 centimeters)
One bracelet, one pair of solid end-links, one pair of 1.78mm spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 22mm to 16mm
- Length (mm): 180mm
- Min length after adjusted: 130mm
- Buckle style: Pressure clasp
- Thickness: 3.6mm
- Net Weight (gram): 66 grams
- Finish: Brushed metal
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style: Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type: 6 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links, includes end links