It's no secret that the 41mm varieties (GMT, Black Bay, etc) have a bracelet that most collectors cannot get on board with. Unless you were blessed with a certain uncommon wrist size, it's really hard to get the perfect fit. I have heard from many of my nephews that this is an important project to get behind. So, I bought one myself and, yep, they were right. Such a great watch that was begging for some alternatives.
Designed to fit: Tudor 41mm Models (Black Bay, GMT, 22mm Chronograph)
One bracelet, one pair of solid end-links, one pair of 1.8mm spring bars.
- Lug width to Clasp: 22mm to 18mm
- Length (mm) : 175mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : Stainless Steel Milled Clasp
- Thickness: 3.4mm
- Net Weight: 82 grams
- Finish: Brushed/Polished or All Brushed (lateral sides polished on both)
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style: Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type: 7 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links including end links