Seiko really got the fanboy world stirred up when they reimagined the iconic 6105 for a new generation. And since originals are going off the charts as far as affordability, their timing couldn't have been better. The SPB15x is an amazing watch that just checks all the boxes, except for the bracelet. :(
Fear not my faithful nephews, your Uncle is here to help! Not only have I released the classic Beads of Rice, but now I can add to my inventory the Jubilee. Check out the pictures and I think you'll agree. As always a pair of "fat boy" spring bars are included.
Designed to fit: Seiko SPB151, SPB153
One bracelet, one pair of end-links, one pair of 20mm "fat boy" spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm to 16mm
- Length: 180mm
- Min length after adjusted : 120mm
- Clasp : Milled 316L Stainless Steel 16mm Flip-Lock Diver Clasp
- Thickness: 3.5mm
- Net Weight: 65 grams
- Finish: Brushed/Polished
- Spring bar diameter: 2.5mm
- Lug end style : Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type : 6 removable links-- pin type adjustment (7 micro-adjustment)
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (solid end links)