This is a stylish combination for your 6138 "Jumbo" chronograph. It is a solid-link bracelet with hollow end-links made to fit this classic vintage Seiko. It is sturdy and solid, super comfortable on the wrist. Comes with the classic pressure-type clasp that appeared on many vintage bracelets. If you want to see more pictures of the bracelet itself, you can see it on the 6139 chrono from my other listing (different end-links, but you get the idea!).
PLEASE NOTE: The fit to the Jumbo is not perfect and needs minor modification. This would include flattening the end-link slightly and possibly filing a slight amount of the final link to avoid contact with the end-link.
- Lug width to Buckle: 22mm / 16mm
- Length without end-links (closed clasp): 175mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 120mm
- Thickness : 2.65mm
- Net Weight : 52 grams (bracelet only)
- Finish: Brushed metal
- Spring bar diameter: 1.78mm
- End-link style : Hollow
- Adjustment type : 6 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (end-links hollow)