Seiko really got the fanboy world stirred up when they reimagined the iconic 6105 for a new generation. And since originals are going off the charts as far as affordability, their timing couldn't have been better. The SPB15x is an amazing watch that just checks all the boxes, except for the bracelet. :(
Fear not my faithful nephews, your Uncle is here to help! Since I have such a love for the Beads of Rice, I knew I had to offer it for this one too. Check out the pictures and I think you'll agree. As always a pair of custom "fat boy" spring bars are included.
Designed to fit: Seiko SPB151, SPB153
One bracelet, one pair of end-links, one pair of 20mm spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm to 18mm
- Length (mm): 175mm
- Min length after adjusted: 135mm
- Buckle: Solid 316L Stainless Steel 20mm Double Flip-Lock Diver Clasp
- Thickness (mm): 4.0mm
- Net Weight (gram): 78gram
- Finish: Brushed and Polished metal
- Spring bar diameter: 2.5mm (with standard tips)
- Lug end style: Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type: Pins
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (solid end links)