I happen to think that the Beads of Rice bracelet is an ideal match for all of the Seiko divers (can you tell?). But there is something about this one that makes it my favorite. Maybe it's the unconventional shape of the lugs, or the bulky case that's not too tall, but still stands out. Whatever it is, this combo is my favorite!
It is a heavy, stainless steel bracelet with standard (hollow) end-links. A pair of 2.5mm spring bars is included. You won't be disappointed!
- Lug width to Buckle: 22mm / 20mm
- Length (mm) : 185mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : Solid 316L Stainless Steel 18mm Double Flip-Lock Diver Clasp
- Thickness (mm) : 4mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 86grams
- Finish: Brushed metal/Polished sides
- Spring bar diameter: 2.5mm
- Lug end style : Standard (Hollow) Curved End
- Adjustment type : 4 removable links-- pin type adjustment (all links are removable)
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (not including end links)
- Designed to fit : Seiko Divers SRPB51, SRPB53, SRPB55, SRPC93, etc.