[This also fits the new 2020 Alpinist models]
While a lot of guys love the Seiko Alpinist, the variety of strap options have been lacking. I know this because so many of my nephews have emailed me to ask why I didn't make a bracelet for it? Well, here you go. So you can stop emailing me now ;)
Introducing the Beads of Rice bracelet for the SARB017 (and upcoming releases) and I must say it looks amazing! Stats are below.
What's included: One bracelet, one pair of end-links, one pair of spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm / 18mm
- Length (mm) : 185mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : Solid 316L Stainless Steel 18mm Double Flip-Lock Diver Clasp
- Thickness (mm) : 4mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 80grams
- Finish: Brushed metal/Polished sides
- Spring bar diameter: 2.5mm
- Lug end style : Standard (Hollow) Curved End
- Adjustment type : 8 removable links-- pin type adjustment (all links are removable)
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (hollow end links)
- Designed to fit : Seiko Alpinist (SARB017) [Close but not a perfect fit for the SARB033, SARB035]