NOW WITH SOLID END-LINKS!
While a lot of guys love the Seiko Alpinist, the variety of strap options have been lacking. I know this because so many of my nephews have emailed me to ask why I didn't make a bracelet for it. Well, here you go. So you can stop emailing me now ;)
Introducing the Beads of Rice bracelet for the SARB017 (and newer Alpinist releases) and I must say it looks amazing! Stats are below.
One bracelet, one pair of end-links, two pairs of spring bars. One pair is 1.78mm and the other 1.5mm. The thinner pair are included for tolerance issues in case the thicker pair does not work.
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm / 18mm
- Length: 185mm
- Min length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : 316L Stainless Steel (milled) 18mm Double Flip-Lock Diver Clasp
- Thickness: 4mm
- Net Weight: 80 grams
- Finish: Brushed metal/Polished sides
- Spring bar diameter: 1.78mm
- Lug end style : Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type : 8 removable links-- pin type adjustment (all links are removable)
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (solid end links)
Seiko Alpinist (SARB017), but also fits the SPB11x line. I have been told that this will fit the SPB121 and SPB209J if you use standard spring bars.
This bracelet will also fit the SPB15x "Baby Alpinist" models if you use 1.5mm spring bars (included) and a little bit of patience.