NOW WITH SOLID END-LINKS!
While a lot of guys love the Seiko Alpinist, the variety of strap options have been lacking. I know this because so many of my nephews have emailed me to ask why I didn't make a bracelet for it. Well, here you go. So you can stop emailing me now ;)
Introducing the Beads of Rice bracelet for the SARB017 (and newer Alpinist releases) and I must say it looks amazing! Stats are below.
One bracelet, one pair of end-links, two pairs of spring bars. One pair is 1.78mm and the other 1.5mm. The thinner pair are included for tolerance issues in case the thicker pair does not work.
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm / 18mm
- Length: 185mm
- Min length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : 316L Stainless Steel (milled) 18mm Double Flip-Lock Diver Clasp
- Thickness: 4mm
- Net Weight: 80 grams
- Finish: Brushed metal/Polished sides
- Spring bar diameter: 1.78mm
- Lug end style : Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type : 8 removable links-- pin type adjustment (all links are removable)
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (solid end links)
Designed to fit: Seiko Alpinist (SARB017), but also fits the SPB11x line. I have been told it does not fit the SPB121, SPB123, etc. but have been unable to confirm.