It's no secret that the 41mm varieties (GMT, Black Bay, etc) have a bracelet that most collectors cannot get on board with. Unless you were blessed with a certain uncommon wrist size, it's really hard to get the perfect fit. Or the stock bracelet for the Black Bay has rivets that a lot of guys just don't like. I have heard from many of my nephews that this is an important project to get behind. So, I bought one myself and, yep, they were right. Such a great watch that was begging for some alternatives. I decided to take my best-selling US1450 and adapt it to the line of Tudor 41mm watches, which is what I present to you here.
Bracelet without clasp: the bracelet is also offered without a clasp so that it can be used with the stock Tudor clasp (the "with clasp" option cannot do this). Your order will contain two bracelet halves that will connect with your original Tudor clasp*.
*Please note: to use the bracelet with your own Tudor stock clasp, it must have a 10mm connection. Please see the last picture to better understand what to measure to ensure compatibility.
Designed to fit:
- Bracelet with clasp: Tudor 41mm Models (Black Bay, GMT, 22mm Chronograph)
- Bracelet without clasp: Tudor 41mm models with 10mm clasp connections (see last photo above)
One bracelet, one pair of solid end-links, one pair of 1.8mm spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 22mm to 18mm
- Length (mm) : 180mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 135mm
- Buckle : Stainless Steel Milled Clasp
- Thickness: 3.8mm/3.1mm/2.6mm (They are varied as they taper)
- Net Weight: 70 grams
- Finish: Brushed metal
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style: Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type: 6 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links including end links