NOW WITH SOLID END-LINKS
If you've always been a fan of the Seiko diver but really never go near water, and let's face it, you've never even used the rotating bezel to time anything, then the Seiko 5 SPRE series is for you. They removed the bezel for a slimmer, cleaner look, and turned the classic diver watch into a kind of "dress diver."
These watches are reliable, affordable, and there are many to choose from, and now with the Uncle Seiko bracelet releases, you have more options than ever!
Designed to fit : SRPE51, SRPE53, SRPE55, more?
Please note: This bracelet only fits the Seiko 5 Sports range that has a 20mm lug width. Some SRPE models are 22mm so please check before purchasing. If your watch has a smooth bezel like pictured above, you have come to the right place
One bracelet, pair of end-links, one pair of 1.78mm spring bars (and one pair of 1.5mm spring bars to cover any tolerance issues).
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm tapers to 16mm
- Length (mm) : 180mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 120mm
- Clasp : Stamped 316L Stainless Steel 16mm Milled Clasp
- Thickness (mm) : 3.5mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 60 grams
- Finish: Brushed/Polished
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style : Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type : 8 removable links-- pin type adjustment (5 micro-adjustment)
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (solid end links)