Without question the Z199 solid link bracelet was the best bracelet Seiko ever produced. It originally came on their 7548 Quartz diver, and if you can find one today, buy it! They often sell in excess of $200. I decided to make my own version, not only for the SKX007 and 6309/SRP "Turtle," but now for the 20mm mid-sized diver, the SKX013. Please, hold your applause.
It tapers from 20mm to 16mm and has 8 removable links (screws like the original). It is a solid link bracelet with standard (hollow) end-links. As always, each bracelet comes with a pair of 2.5mm "fat boy" spring bars.
Designed to fit : Seiko Divers SKX013
One bracelet, one pair of end-links, one pair of 2.5mm spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm/16mm
- Length (mm) : 185mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 115mm
- Buckle : Stamped 316L Stainless Steel Pressure Clasp
- Thickness (mm) : 3mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 57 grams
- Finish: Brushed metal
- Spring bar diameter: 2.5mm
- Lug end style : Standard (Hollow) Curved End
- Adjustment type : 8 removable links-- screw type adjustment
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (hollow end links)