While a lot of guys love the Seiko Alpinist, the variety of strap options have been lacking. I know this because so many of my nephews have emailed me to ask why I didn't make a bracelet for it? Well, here you go!
Introducing the President bracelet for the SARB017 (and upcoming releases) and I must say it looks amazing! Comes with your choice of all-brushed or brushed-polished.
One bracelet, one pair of end-links, two pairs of spring bars. One pair is 1.78mm and the other 1.5mm. The thinner pair are included for tolerance issues in case the thicker pair does not work.
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm to 16mm
- Length: 180mm
- Min length after adjusted: 110mm
- Buckle: 316L Stamped 16mm Flip-Lock Pressure Clasp or 316L Solid Milled Clasp.
- Thickness: 4 mm
- Net Weight: 60 grams
- Finish: Brushed metal/Polished sides or Brushed-Polished with polished sides
- Spring bar diameter: 1.78mm (and 1.5mm as backup)
- Lug end style : Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type : 6 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (solid end links)
Seiko Alpinist (SARB017), but also fits the SPB11x line. I have been told that this will fit the SPB121 and SPB209J if you use standard spring bars.
This bracelet will also fit the SPB15x "Baby Alpinist" models if you use 1.5mm spring bars (included) and a little bit of patience.