Finding a good replacement bracelet for your vintage 6139 is not easy. Many of the aftermarket offerings are made of light, cheap metal, and are hugely disappointing. This is a heavy-duty, solid-link bracelet you will be thrilled to wear. I find these to be better than the original Seiko bracelets, and in fact, I have used them to replace all of my originals! You won't be disappointed.
The listing includes the H-link bracelet and a pair of end-pieces to fit the 6139-600x chronograph. The end-links are a folded metal, but much stronger than the original Seiko end-links. Fits up to a very large wrist, with many removable links and micro-adjustments on the buckle.
One bracelet, one pair of end links, one pair of spring bars
- Lug width to buckle: 19mm to 16mm
- Length: 170mm
- Min length after adjusted: 120mm
- Buckle style: Pressure clasp
- Thickness: 3.2mm
- Net Weight: 50 grams
- Finish: Brushed metal
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style: Standard hollow curved end
- Adjustment type: 6 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links, includes end links, standard hollow end links