If you like the look of the new 3861 Speedmaster bracelet but don't want to shell out hundreds of dollars to obtain it, this might scratch that itch. The 1479 was actually released on some Speedmaster models up until about 1996, and can be found in a similar form on the modern Reduced models. I decided this one needs to be made available to a wider audience. Who doesn't like options, am I right?
And speaking of options, this one comes in All Brushed or Brushed/Polished, with just the lateral sides and thin, inner links polished. See pictures for more details.
Designed to fit: 20mm Omega Speedmaster (19mm for the FOIS)
PLEASE NOTE: The 20mm US1479 will not fit the new Speedmaster 3861.
One bracelet, one pair of end-links, one pair of 1.78mm spring bars
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm to 16mm (19mm to 16mm)
- Length: Approx. 175mm
- Min length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : Stamped 316L Stainless Steel 16mm Pressure Clasp
- Thickness: 3.5mm
- Net Weight: 56 grams
- Finish: Brushed or Brushed/Polished
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style : Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type : Pins
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links