When I released the various options for the Omega Speedmaster, some of my nephews began to make a slight modification to theirs to wear it on their Seamasters. This was such a popular request that I wanted to let others know about the compatibility.
It is not a direct fit so you will have to make a slight modification by bending open the tabs on the underside of the end-links to fit the larger case. It's a super simple adjustment, but just for clarity's sake I had a friend make a short video to show you how.
If you are looking for the Flat Link (US1035) you can find it here.
If you are looking for the Holzer you can find it here.
Designed to fit: 20mm Omega Speedmaster, Seamaster 300m with modification
One bracelet, one pair of end-links (without modification), one pair of spring bars.
(Approximate stats for all versions)
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm to 16mm
- Length: 180mm
- Min length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : Stamped 316L Stainless Steel Pressure Clasp
- Thickness: 3.1mm
- Net Weight: 56 grams
- Finish: Varies depending on which bracelet
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style : Standard (Hollow) Curved End
- Adjustment type : Pins
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (standard end links)