When I released the various options for the Omega Speedmaster, some of my nephews began to make a slight modification to theirs to wear it on their Seamasters. Since so many guys were doing it, I thought, I better make a bracelet that doesn't need any modification. While I'm at it, they should have solid end-links*.
*These are older pictures with hollow end-links, but the product will have solid ends
Designed to fit: Omega Seamaster 184.108.40.206.04.001
One bracelet, one pair of end-links, one pair of spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm to 16mm
- Length (mm) : 180mm
- Min length after adjusted : 100mm
- Buckle : Stamped 316L Stainless Steel Pressure Clasp
- Thickness (mm) : 3mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 56
- Finish: Brushed / Polished
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style : Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type : Pins
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links