At long last, the popular Beads of Rice bracelet is available as a straight end in 3 sizes - 18, 20, and 22mm. Dress up a vintage watch or throw it on a diver - it looks great either way!
This one is compatible with many different watches since it is a straight end. If you are using it for a diver, then you are good to go, because it comes with a pair of 2.5mm "fat boy" spring bars (20/22mm only. 18mm uses 1.78mm). If you hope to use it on a watch with standard lug holes, mention that in the notes so I can provide you with custom spring bars.
Designed to fit any models and brands with 18, 20 or 22mm lugs.
One bracelet and one pair of spring bars
- Taper: No taper on these (e.g. 18mm to 18mm)
- Length : 185mm
- Min length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : Solid 316L Stainless Steel (18/20/22mm) Double Flip-Lock Diver Clasp
- Thickness : 4mm
- Net Weight : 86 grams
- Finish: Brushed metal/Polished middle "beads" and polished sides
- Spring bar diameter: 2.5mm (or 1.8 for 18mm)
- Lug end style : Solid straight-end
- Adjustment type : 7 removable links, pressure pin adjustment
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links.