Seiko never made a bracelet for the iconic 6105 diver, so providing a stainless steel option was a no-brainer. Modeled after the 6139 h-link, we now offer the h-link for the 6105-800x and 6105-8110.
The end-links for the 800x are standard while the 811x are solid. The bracelet itself has all solid links and feels like the right balance with the watch. Super comfortable! I think the h-link and 6105 were meant to go together!
Designed to fit : Seiko Divers 6105-8000, 6105-8009, 6105-8110, 6105-8119 [Does not fit the SLA033]
One bracelet, one pair of end-links, one pair of 19mm spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 19mm / 16mm
- Length (mm) : 170mm
- Min length after adjusted : 125mm
- Buckle : 316L Stainless Steel vintage-style pressed metal
- Thickness (mm) : 2.6mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 54 grams
- Finish: Brushed metal
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style : Solid (811x) Hollow (800x)
- Adjustment type : 4 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, bracelet is all solid links