The Seiko SRPD "5KX" is Seiko's line of watches for a new generation, modeled after the iconic SKX007 and its variants. With a strikingly similar case, dial and handset, it's hard to ignore the similarities.
Yet, there's only one thing that the SRPD was missing...your favorite Uncle's bracelets! Thankfully, you're all set now with 3 offerings that will keep your 5KX looking sharp - the Beads of Rice, Z199 and Razor-Wire.
The Beads of Rice is one of my most popular bracelets and you won't be disappointed. It is a heavy, stainless steel bracelet with standard (hollow) end-links. A pair of custom spring bars is included (2.5mm thick with .8mm tips).
Designed to fit: Seiko SRPD divers
One bracelet, one pair of end-links, one pair of 2.5mm (custom) spring bars
- Lug width to Buckle: 22mm to 16mm
- Length: 180mm
- Min length after adjusted: 120mm
- Buckle: 316L Stainless Steel 16mm Pressure Clasp
- Thickness: 4mm
- Net Weight: 60 grams
- Finish: Brushed metal
- Spring bar diameter: 2.5mm (.8mm tips)
- Lug end style: Standard end-links
- Adjustment type: 7 removable links-- screw type adjustment
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (hollow end-links)